SBBA is using the format provided by the NSW Government COVID-19 Safety Plan for Community Sporting competitions and full training activities. Dated 13 June 2020 effective 1 July 2020. This will be updated as and when required according to the changes announced by the NSW Government.
PLAYERS & PARENTS
* Players and Family must follow NSW HEALTH advice for Covid Safety. Please follow their news on any of the media and be updated on regular basis.
* Everyone including players with phones download the government COVIDSAFE App and activate it
* If either players or anyone at home is sick with Covid like symptoms please stay at home. Get tested and come back when it's cleared as negative.
* Clean well and go to Toilet before coming to training or competition - Unless in an emergency do not use the toilets
* Bring a large bottle of water - do not use bubblers or taps to drink wanter.
* All players must bring their own basketball. No one will be allowed for training if they do not have their own.
* Parents are not allowed to enter the Basketball courts .
* Parents staying around the courts may required to provide the contact details and also to maintain 1.5m social distancing rule.
* ARRIVE - Not Earlier than 5 minutes on Schedule Time. Entry Gate will be Closed in half an hour from the Start time.
* PICK UP - ON Time from the pick up point.
* Parking Staff Car Park.
* Please clean well once at home
* Everyone entering required to use Hand Sanitizers provided
* Players are required to clean the basketballs with the wipes provided
* Everyone will be checked for Temperature at the Entry